Monday, August 26, 2019

A1- Blog 1


    


               My name is Logan Fredericksen and I'm currently a junior studying math and digital arts. Though I love math, I also have a passion for all forms of art. This semester in 2D Animation, I am excited to learn about the different ways to create different types of animations. I'm hoping to learn programs that I'm unfamiliar with and to grow in my technological abilities. I'm really looking forward to attaining new skills and experiencing new programs so that I can gain more experience for what I want to do in the future. My ultimate aspiration is to become an engineer for Disney someday to conform both my logical and creative side. 

               I am from Colorado but Florida has always felt like a second home to me. Last semester I went to Florence, Italy for a semester abroad and I got to go to 12 different countries! I've also practiced taekwondo for many years and I'm currently a 2nd degree blackbelt. I am a sister and daughter to a wonderful family and I miss them everyday but I'm glad to be at UT where I'm constantly learning about both of my majors and myself.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist Statement

My name is Logan Fredericksen. I am a Digital Arts major at the University of Tampa. I have always had a passion for art, but while taking a...